Providing Assistance for Insurance Claims in Ohio
We experienced team can help you through your insurance process during the roof repair
Falling trees and branches, along with severe storms, will quickly destroy any roof. When this damage occurs it's important to get the proper repair and replacement solutions for your home. Bone Dry Roofing can help guide you through the insurance process and ensure that you receive the repairs you need in a timely fashion. We have on-staff insurance adjusters who will get your claim completed quickly and correctly.
Our skilled team provides complete repair and replacement services for roofing and gutters, and they will aid you in the restoration of your home, bringing it back to its original condition. If you're interested in insurance claims assistance for your home, call us today at 1-844-385-8388 or click below to get started. We offer all our home improvement services in Cincinnati, Dayton, Hamilton and the nearby areas.
What you need to know about the insurance claims process
If your home is damaged by an unexpected disaster or storm, it's essential for you to begin the insurance and repair process as quickly as possible. A typical claims process works as follows:
- Assess the damage: When your roof is damaged by a fallen tree or you are missing a section of shingles, you can tell right away what repairs are going to be necessary. When the answer is not so obvious, it's important to call a trained roof inspector like Bone Dry Roofing as soon as possible. Our thorough inspection will determine how much damage you have and whether repairs or replacement are necessary.
- Claims adjustment: Insurance companies start the insurance process by sending a claims adjuster to inspect the roof in order to properly determine the value of your roof. We have claims adjusters permanently on staff so that we can take care of this step of the process and provide an initial valuation of the roof and cost estimate for any repairs or a replacement.
- Insurance company approval: Once the insurance company receives the submitted claim, they will provide you with a check to initiate the repair or replacement process. This check is for the amount of the estimate minus the depreciation and deductible. this is important to note because the first check will likely be for less than you were expecting (more on that later).
- Roof repairs or replacement: Once everything has been approved by the insurance company, we will begin the roof repairs or full roof replacement that your property needs. Our experienced technicians can work with a variety of materials so that we can provide you with a complete solution.
- Completing the process: Once our crew has completed the designated the work, we send a final invoice to the insurance company. The insurer will then release the remainder of the money and give you a second check that covers the remaining cost of the work done to your home.
It isn't uncommon to get a visit from "door-to-door" type roofers offering to inspect your roof after a storm. When you choose Bone Dry Roofing instead, you are choosing to have peace of mind knowing you're working with a licensed, insured, and experienced roofing company that can help you through the entire claims and repair process.
Bone Dry Roofing restores your roofing system
When left alone, storm damage will ruin your roof's integrity. Bone Dry Roofing can provide you with the insurance claims assistance you need, as well as complete roofing and gutter repair and replacement. Call us today at 1-844-385-8388 or contact us online to get started on your insurance claims process. We offer all our roofing services in Cincinnati, Dayton, Hamilton, Loveland, Fairfield, Middletown, West Chester, Ft Mitchell, Mason, Miamisburg and throughout the surrounding areas.